So, I have been wanting to try this recipe with quite some time and tonight I finally tried it and it was so simple, surprisingly! This is super filling and so tasty its easy to eat your way through it!
What you’ll need
1/3 cup olive oil
.5 cup honey
.25 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 tsp baking soda
1.75 cups of flour
What to do
1.First preheat the oven to 165 degree Celsius.
2. Mix oil and honey together.
3. Add in the 2 eggs to the mixture.
4. Mash up the bananas and milk add into the mixture as well.
5. Add in your baking soda, vanilla extract, salt.
6. Fold in the flour.
7. Add in any extras such as chocolate chips, walnuts etc.
8. Cook for 55-60 mins.
9. Once cooked, let it cool down and transfer it to wire rack to cool completely.
10. Slice it up and serve with a cup of tea.